Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Have A Name


Yippeeee we now have a name for the kit. I want to thank everyone who sent in thier awesome names, this was sooooo hard to choose a winner as they were all so great. But we could only have one winner on each challenge...soooo...drumroll....the winner of the name the kit is Mya who sent in the name of Magneta Magnetism!! And, the winner of the tag challenge is Lorri which I showed her tag off already on my blog.  Again, ty everyone who participated, this was so much fun and I cant wait to do the next challenge. There were so many that participated that I decided that I would have several runner up winners. So here are the runner up winners that I will give the kit to as a prize....msspglvr and Helga (I just put in a lil info as I didnt know if it was ok to put more of your names on here). I will be emailing you all the links as soon as I get them uploaded.  Lorri and Mya if you all would please email me the name of one of my other kits you would like please and you can see a preview of them here






2 comments:

Lorri At Home said...

thank you - it wasn't hard to make a pretty tag with such a gorgeous kit!
Wooo Hooo hugs, Lorri

Unknown said...

I have nominated you for an award see my blog for the details!!