Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Name Me Please!!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July. It stormed here for alot of the day and that nite right after the fireworks started it started lightning and storming so they had to stop...Bummer! Okay gals and guys I have a challenge for you. My new kit needs a name, poor thing lol. I want to make this really fun for everyone so.....I have decided that I would make two
challenges out of this.
The First Challenge is this: Pick a name for this kit and email it to me and if I choose your name for this kit I will give you the kit in your choice of size (Full or Tagger) plus....I will let you choose one
of my other kits that I have for sell in the shops. So if I pick your name you get two kits instead of one. Sound good to you? Then put on those thinking caps and start thinking of a great name.
The Second Challenge is for those tag makers. Make a tag using the supplies that I have gave out
in the freebie of Name Me and the same gifts will be given to you. This kit and your choice of one of my other kits that are for sale in the shops. The rules for the tags are:
You have use at least 4 pieces from the freebie and if you use anything other than what is in this file you MUST have proper copyright info ON the tag. So if you are interested , get busy tagging lol.
Both Challenges end at midnight on July 16, 2008
Here is the link to the freebie

Send all your replies to kimmiesdesigns@comcast.net and please put NAME ME in the subject box. I get tons of emails and I dont want to overlook anyones replies.

No comments: