Friday, July 4, 2008

A Sweet and Sassy Girl


Yippeee, I am so excited!! Now I am not just a Sweet Girl but also a Sassy Girl !! I am now selling my tagger size scrapkits at Scrap it Sassy! I am so happy with this new door that is opening in my
life right now and the best thing is that I absolutely love what I am doing. I get so much satisfaction
from designing. Please dont worry, I am still going to be giving away Freebies. There is nothing
better than that feeling I get everytime I give a Freebie to all of you. Gee, I still get all excited when one of my favorite designers give out a freebie lol. Speaking of "Freebies", I have a new one
for you all. I am giving away a Add-On to my latest scrapkit called "Pretty N Plaid". I love Plaid
and have been wanting to made a kit with it for awhile. I think you will love soft shades of Pink
and Blue that I used. I would love to see what you make with it. You can find your freebie
HERE


No comments: